Please see below for a list of search results.
68. No shortfalls were found against standard GQ3.
69. Despite no shortfalls being identified against standard GQ3, 23 items of advice were provided to establishments to raise staff awareness about the types of training resources available to them and to ensure that staff have access to training during inductions, as well as to refresher...
72. Twenty nine items of advice were given against standard GQ4.
76. Four minor shortfalls were found against standard GQ5.
77. Some establishments involved in transferring human tissue were unable to provide evidence of agreements with their tissue suppliers.
79. Seventeen advice items were given against standard GQ5.
80. Documented agreements need to contain sufficient information about the preservation, storage, given consent and disposal of human tissue. The responsibility to ensure tissue traceability during storage, use and disposal...
82. Eight minor shortfalls and one major shortfall were identified against standard GQ6.
85. Forty eight items of advice were given against standard GQ6.
86. A register of donated material should be maintained by the establishment for all human tissue stored under the licence. HTA-licensed establishments should be able to demonstrate their awareness of, and ability to track...
92. Three minor shortfalls were identified against standard GQ7.