Please see below for a list of search results.
The majority of licensed establishments have good quality management and governance systems in place, with 34 out of 36 establishments undertaking regular traceability audits. We will follow-up with the remaining two establishments through inspections this business year.
1. The Human Tissue Authority regulates the removal, storage, and use of human bodies, body parts, organs and tissue for activities such as research, patient treatment, post-mortem examination, anatomical examination, and public display.
11. No critical shortfalls were identified during the 87 inspections and, in 48 inspections (55%), no shortfalls were found.
15. A total of 517 items of advice were given during 87 inspections, which emphasises the importance we place on our role in providing advice. The most number of advice items were against our governance and quality systems standards, particularly standards GQ1 (81 items of advice were given),...
20. Overall, establishments in the research sector were found to be compliant with the HTA’s licensing standards, with no shortfalls being identified in more than half of inspections. The following sections highlight the key areas against our standards which were identified as requiring further...
22. Two major shortfalls were found against the standard C1.