Published on 23 Jun 2023
HTA Board - 29 June 2023
29 June, 2023
Human Tissue Authority Board Meeting Conducted in Public
Attending the board
The HTA Board meeting held in public will take place on Thursday 29 June at our offices at 2 Redman Place, London E20 1JQ, and via webinar on MS Teams.
Registration will be available from 9.30am and the meeting will start promptly at 10.00am. We anticipate that our meeting will conclude before 12.00 midday.
If you would like to observe the meeting in person or virtually, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome and apologies (oral)
- Declaration of interests (oral)
3. Chairs Report (Oral)
4. Chief Executive’s Report (HTA 11/23)
5. HTA Performance Report (HTA 12/23)
6. Update from DHSC Sponsor Team (Verbal
Items for decision
7. Living Organ Donation Update (HTA 13/23)
Annex A, DRAFT HTA-POL-102 Policy for the assessment of living organ donation cases (HTA 13a/23)
Item for discussion
8. Governance around HTA’s Insight Network (HTA 14/23)
Reports from committees
9. Audit and Risk Assurance Committee Update (HTA 15/23)
10. Remuneration Committee Update (HTA 16/23)
Items for information only
11. Minutes of 9 March 2023 (HTA 17/23)
12. Matters arising from 9 March 2023 (HTA 18/23)
13. Stakeholder Engagement Update (HTA 19/23)
Questions from observers
14. This is an opportunity for the HTA to respond to any pre-submitted questions from observers (oral)
Any other business
15. Any other business (Verbal)
Board meeting pack
Complete meeting pack includes all the papers above.