Please see below for a list of search results.
What is organ donation?
What can I donate?
What does my religion say?
15. A total of 517 items of advice were given during 87 inspections, which emphasises the importance we place on our role in providing advice. The most number of advice items were against our governance and quality systems standards, particularly standards GQ1 (81 items of advice were given),...
28. Forty-one items of advice were provided against standard C1.
34. Eleven items of advice were provided against standard C2.
35. If required, information sheets should be available in different languages and formats. It was sometimes found that the written information provided to donors required improvement as it lacked the detail to enable donors...
41. Seventeen items of advice were given against standard C3.
54. Eighty one items of advice were given in relation to standard GQ1. This standard received the highest number of advice items compared to the other standards.
63. Forty nine items of advice were provided against standard GQ2.
69. Despite no shortfalls being identified against standard GQ3, 23 items of advice were provided to establishments to raise staff awareness about the types of training resources available to them and to ensure that staff have access to training during inductions, as well as to refresher...