Please see below for a list of search results.
34. Eleven items of advice were provided against standard C2.
35. If required, information sheets should be available in different languages and formats. It was sometimes found that the written information provided to donors required improvement as it lacked the detail to enable donors...
38. Four minor shortfalls were found against standard C3.
41. Seventeen items of advice were given against standard C3.
45. Overall, establishments demonstrated good practice in relation to the consent standards.
46. Some establishments had given particular consideration to the development of age-appropriate information sheets to ensure that donors of all ages were able to provide informed consent for...
54. Eighty one items of advice were given in relation to standard GQ1. This standard received the highest number of advice items compared to the other standards.
58. Fourteen minor shortfalls were identified against standard GQ2.