Policy and Communications Officer
The interests of the public, and those we regulate, are at the heart of our work and we are looking for a Policy and Communications Officer to perform a broad range of activities that support all areas of work across the Policy and Communications Teams.
The ideal candidate will:
- have exceptional organisational skills - which will allow you to prioritise competing demands and deadlines;
- have excellent attention to detail - even when dealing with complex information and working across a variety of different projects with challenging timescales;
- be able to write in a clear and concise style, with the ability to translate technical information into an accessible format;
- be confident handling, analysing, and reporting on data;
- be able to build excellent working relationships at all levels; and,
- be keen to learn and grow in the role - with a proactive nature that will see you ask the right questions, and work to solve any issue or concerns as they arise.
As you will be responsible for supporting individual projects, project management experience would be an advantage.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please sumit your application via the NHS Jobsite, including a personal statement detailing how you meet the person specification criteria outlined in the job description.
Interviews for this role will start on Tuesday 4 February 2020.
For more information, please contact Human Resources on 0207 269 1900 or email@example.com.
Please note: we will not be accepting applications put forward by recruitment agencies for this role.