Please see below for a list of search results.
94. Twelve items of advice were given against standard GQ7.
102. Fifty three items of advice were provided against standard GQ8; the highest number across the GQ standards.
115. Four pieces of advice were provided in relation to standard PFE1.
116. A premises risk assessment should take into consideration if the facility offers adequate space for licensable activities to be carried out and whether it is safe and secure for staff and human tissue storage.
122. Ten pieces of advice were given against standard PFE2.
128. Fifty six items of advice were given against standard PFE3, which is the highest number of advice items compared to all other standards.
134. Two items of advice were provided against PFE4.
140. Thirteen items of advice were given against standard PFE5.
141. There should be routine maintenance and servicing of equipment, in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturers.
149. Seventeen items of advice were given against standard D1.
150. The most frequent advice given to establishments was about ensuring that clinical waste is bagged separately from human tissue. It is not necessary for each tissue sample to be bagged and disposed of individually.
154. Nineteen items of advice were given against standard D2.
155. The majority of establishments were advised to consider updating their SOPs, as well as reviewing their current databases, to ensure that they accurately reflected the reason, date and method of disposal of all human...