Please see below for a list of search results.
69. Despite no shortfalls being identified against standard GQ3, 23 items of advice were provided to establishments to raise staff awareness about the types of training resources available to them and to ensure that staff have access to training during inductions, as well as to refresher...
72. Twenty nine items of advice were given against standard GQ4.
79. Seventeen advice items were given against standard GQ5.
80. Documented agreements need to contain sufficient information about the preservation, storage, given consent and disposal of human tissue. The responsibility to ensure tissue traceability during storage, use and disposal...
85. Forty eight items of advice were given against standard GQ6.
86. A register of donated material should be maintained by the establishment for all human tissue stored under the licence. HTA-licensed establishments should be able to demonstrate their awareness of, and ability to track...
94. Twelve items of advice were given against standard GQ7.
102. Fifty three items of advice were provided against standard GQ8; the highest number across the GQ standards.
115. Four pieces of advice were provided in relation to standard PFE1.
116. A premises risk assessment should take into consideration if the facility offers adequate space for licensable activities to be carried out and whether it is safe and secure for staff and human tissue storage.
122. Ten pieces of advice were given against standard PFE2.
128. Fifty six items of advice were given against standard PFE3, which is the highest number of advice items compared to all other standards.