Please see below for a list of search results.
28. Forty-one items of advice were provided against standard C1.
34. Eleven items of advice were provided against standard C2.
35. If required, information sheets should be available in different languages and formats. It was sometimes found that the written information provided to donors required improvement as it lacked the detail to enable donors...
41. Seventeen items of advice were given against standard C3.
54. Eighty one items of advice were given in relation to standard GQ1. This standard received the highest number of advice items compared to the other standards.
63. Forty nine items of advice were provided against standard GQ2.
69. Despite no shortfalls being identified against standard GQ3, 23 items of advice were provided to establishments to raise staff awareness about the types of training resources available to them and to ensure that staff have access to training during inductions, as well as to refresher...
72. Twenty nine items of advice were given against standard GQ4.
79. Seventeen advice items were given against standard GQ5.
80. Documented agreements need to contain sufficient information about the preservation, storage, given consent and disposal of human tissue. The responsibility to ensure tissue traceability during storage, use and disposal...
85. Forty eight items of advice were given against standard GQ6.
86. A register of donated material should be maintained by the establishment for all human tissue stored under the licence. HTA-licensed establishments should be able to demonstrate their awareness of, and ability to track...