Please see below for a list of search results.
98. This standard received the highest number of shortfalls, with twenty minor shortfalls and one major shortfall being identified.
102. Fifty three items of advice were provided against standard GQ8; the highest number across the GQ standards.
106. Established governance meetings, where matters relating to HTA-licensed activities could be discussed, were noted as good practice throughout a range of inspections. These meetings were often used effectively to discuss audits findings, SOPs, incidents and any other matters relating to...
112. Two minor shortfalls were found against standard PFE1.
113. A minor shortfall was identified at one establishment where a premises risk assessment for a proposed human tissue storage facility had not been undertaken.
115. Four pieces of advice were provided in relation to standard PFE1.
116. A premises risk assessment should take into consideration if the facility offers adequate space for licensable activities to be carried out and whether it is safe and secure for staff and human tissue storage.
121. One minor shortfall was found against standard PFE2. In this case, there were no documented cleaning and decontamination procedures for the fridges and freezers used to store human tissue.
122. Ten pieces of advice were given against standard PFE2.
125. Four minor shortfalls were found against standard PFE3.