We have a comprehensive and flexible learning and development framework which allows staff to participate in all types of training, such as soft skills and specialist technical courses.
As part of our learning and development framework, we will:
- Equip our people with the skills they need to do be successful in their role and will be of use to them in their future careers.
- Develop the management skills of our line managers.
- Develop the management and leadership skills of our management team.
- Prepare our people to be better placed to take on opportunities that arise internally.
- Equip people to take on opportunities within the wider healthcare system and ensure that investment in people is not from of the healthcare family.
We expect our people to:
- Take ownership of their own personal and career development needs.
- Actively prepare for and participate in the performance development plan (PDP) process.
- Provide feedback and input to the training and development opportunities delivered.
More information can be found in our Learning and Development Policy.