To make the most effective use of people and resources in pursuit of our goals.
Our deployment objectives for 2019/20 are to:
- Manage and develop our people in line with the HTA’s People Strategy;
- ensure the continued financial viability of the HTA while charging fair and transparent licence fees and providing value for money;
- provide a suitable working environment and effective business technology, with due regard for data protection and information security; and,
- plan and prioritise our resources to carefully balance activity across the organisation.
In 2019/20, we will:
- Implement our revised induction and training programme based on a comprehensive training needs analysis;
- explore, plan for and pilot more formal arrangements for home working;
- review our current fees model to ensure it supports and enables an agile approach to regulation;
- begin preparations for relocation to a Government hub by March 2021; and,
- further embed information governance and cyber security good practice within the organisation.
Last updated on: 2 Jul 2019