The HTA has a well-resourced fund for providing training to staff.
Our staff are free to state a training need and are not tied to any particular providers when picking a course or training event. Training can be aimed towards long-term career goals, as long as there is some relevance to the employee's HTA work.
In general, a request for learning and development will fall under the Career Investment Scheme if it is:
- not a key requirement of the job role; or
- leads to a qualification.
Example courses that our staff have taken under the Career Investment Scheme include:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Lean Six Sigma
- CIPD Advanced Diploma in HR
- Prince 2 (Foundation & Practitioner)
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)