As a regulator, transparency is not only an aspiration and value, but a statutory duty under the Human Tissue Act. It is also a priority for the Department of Health and Government more generally. The HTA publishes information in line with the Government’s guidelines on transparency.
- Disclosure log - information previously released in response to FOI requests
- Financial transparency - financial information, regularly released under transparency guidelines
- Policies - detailing the positions the HTA takes on various activities covered by the legislation we enforce
- Establishments licensed by the HTA - full lists of licence holders across the sectors we licence
- Inspection reports - the latest reports from HTA inspections of licensed establishments
- Burden Reduction Plan - this plan has been put together to share the HTA's plans to minimise and reduce burden and to monitor successes
- Business Impact Target (BIT) - information on how the HTA reports against the Business Impact Target (BIT)