The duties of the Remuneration Committee are to:
- schedule meetings to consider salaries, performance-related pay, pension, contracts and performance management of members of SMT
- ensure that an appropriate performance management system (which includes training and development requirements) is in place and applied to the performance of SMT and other staff
- report to the Authority on the outcome of the performance management of the SMT against agreed objectives and targets
- approve recommendations on pay policy for staff outside SMT
- ensure that an accurate statement of the policy on remuneration for all staff and Authority members is included in the annual report and accounts and that this document reflects payments of all kinds made to SMT
- approve of recommendations for severance payments and early retirement for all staff.
Under data protection regulations minutes of this committee are not published, but information on pay is published in our workforce and expenses information section. Full terms of reference for the committee are available here.
There is currently no content associated with this topic area - please try another section